DUE TO THE COVID-19 WE HAVE HAD TO REVAMP A FEW THINGS. We are still offering classes!! BUT the classes are limited to 5 per class and we have classes every day at 9 am in Virginia Beach and 1 pm on Wed and Thurs at The Ruff House starting April 6. You must sign up under the packages section to pay for classes THEN register for the time and day for classes UNDER the classes tab (sessions available) This will give you a zero balance but will allow us to keep numbers in classes down and allow for lots of social distancing. These classes will also be OUTSIDE to allow everyone lots of distance but allow you to get your dog out as well as yourself in a safe setting. You never need to touch anyone or even come close! You will only be touching or working with your leash and your vehicle!!
The other options we have are: we are doing virtual and private session classes. You can sign up but please email us to let us know if you want a person to person or a virtual session. We have singular sessions labeled as such but we also have the private sessions that are priced same as the virtual. So you can buy a package of 4,6,8, or 10 and can apply to a virtual session or a private training session at our facility.
The other option we have is for you to do a drop off daycare/dayboard- training day at The Ruff House. You drop your dog for the day and if they are not good with other dogs, thats OK we can work with them. They get lots of mental work, some training on things you would like worked on as well as playtime with other dogs or playtime/treadmill time/ enrichment with us! What you get back is a tired educated dog! To schedule this option you need to call The Ruff House at 757-251-0699 and they will give you more information as well as get you scheduled!
ALL the following has been suspended until restrictions are lifted in working with the public and distancing. Please call or email us if you would like more information on the above options.
Monday at 7pm and Tuesday 6pm Classes at The Ruff House Play and Stay 917 Ventures Way Chesapeake . Classes Under packages section ($250 for 8 weeks)
Please sign up under the section of class sign up. Tues at 7pm socialization for puppies under 6 months and open discussion. Stop bad behavior before it starts. Also at The Ruff House Play and Stay 917 Ventures Way Chesapeake
Sundays 10, 11, 1pm and 2pm . 10 & 11 am 3612 West Neck Rd Virginia Beach 1pm & 2pm class Bells Mill Park Chesapeake off Cedar Rd.
Please see schedule for openings and closings for classes. You can come to any of the class times or days. Its what works with your schedule. Classes are listed under packages section of site.
The Services Offered:
- Consultations ($80)
- Basic Training ($250 8- 1 hour classes)
- In Board Training
- Advanced Training ($250 8- 1 hour classes)
- Service dogs, PTSD dogs, Physical Assistance and Diabetic Alert Dogs ( prior funding required or have money as I do not do funding 2 yrs training for a legitimate service dog any less is a scam. Depending on training $8000-$15,000)
- On & Off Leash Obedience
- Puppy Preschool
- Aggression Modification
- Behavior Modification
- Information on Dog Wellness
- Expert Witness for Court cases (cost on a case by case basis)
- Dog Care
- Dog Selection
- Therapy Dog Training and evaluations (see links page for evaluation information)
- Therapy Dog Certification through Therapy Pets Unlimited
- AKC Canine Good Citizen or AKC S.T.A.R Puppy Evaluations
- Weekend & Evening Classes
- Agility Classes
- Earthdog classes
- Rally classes
- Service Dog Evaluation and Certification through The Foundation For Service Dog Support, Inc.(please go to there site for information on evaluation and requirements) $50
If you are interested in any of these services, please contact me by email at email@example.com or via phone at 757-724-1332/757-819-6513. If we’re not available, your call will be returned promptly. Thank you for considering us and we hope to see you soon!